Mesothelioma Lawyer Bryan TX – Asbestos Lawyer Bryan Texas

Mesothelioma Lawyer Bryan TX – Asbestos Lawyer Bryan Texas – Mesothelioma Lawsuit

Diagnosed with Mesothelioma or Lung Cancer as a result of asbestos exposure?  Lost a loved one to this terrible disease?  We are here to help.  You may be entitled to settlement and trust fund money to help pay for bills and provide financial security for your family and loved ones.  Call us today to see if you qualify.  This is a free no obligation consultation.  There are no legal fees or costs to you unless you receive money at the end of the case.  Please Call Toll Free 1-866-777-2557 or fill out our Contact Form and a Bryan Mesothelioma Lawyer will contact you as quickly as possible to discuss your case.

Mesothelioma Lawyer Bryan TX

Representing the entire state of Texas:

Mesothelioma Lawyer Bryan TX

Understanding Mesothelioma By the Statistics

Mesothelioma is a deadly, aggressive form of cancer, but at the same time, there isn’t a lot of information known by most of the public. That becomes problematic, because since the symptoms can tend to be ambiguous, many people don’t realize they have it until it’s advanced to stage III or IV, making it difficult if not impossible to treat.

Taking a look at some of the most relevant statistics can be a good way to educate the public about mesothelioma, its risks and the people who are at most risk of developing this type of cancer.

Mesothelioma Lawyer Bryan TX

Knowing the statistics about mesothelioma and asbestos exposure can help people understand if they could potentially have the cancer, and they can then make more informed health-related decisions as well.

General Statistics

Each year about 3,000 people in the U.S. are diagnosed with mesothelioma, and about 2,500 deaths related to mesothelioma occur each year, on average. Between the period of 1999 and 2010, more than 31,000 people died in the U.S. as the result of mesothelioma.

During that same period, the number of people who died from mesothelioma, rather directly or as the consequence of an associated underlying cause, increased by 10%.

The Cause of Mesothelioma

It’s believed that the vast majority (80%) of mesothelioma cases are the result of exposure to asbestos, while the remaining 20% may be primarily based on zeolites, or exposure to radiation, including radiation therapy for other types of cancer.

It’s believed that about 20 million people in the U.S. could be at risk to develop mesothelioma, and the latency period is a long one, with the time between exposure to asbestos and developing mesothelioma being anywhere from 20 to 40 years.

From 2 to 10% of people with prolonged, significant exposure to asbestos will develop mesothelioma in their lungs, also called pleural mesothelioma.

The most common forms of exposure are military service, certain products, the person’s occupation, and the environment.

Where Mesothelioma Occurs

By far, the most common form of mesothelioma is pleural, meaning it’s located in the lungs. 70 to 90% of mesothelioma cases fall into this category.

The next most common type is found in the abdomen, also called peritoneum mesothelioma, which accounts for anywhere from 10 to 30% of cases. Rarely mesothelioma may impact the lining around the heart. This is called pericardium mesothelioma, and it accounts for only around 1% of cases.

Mesothelioma Lawyer Bryan TX


Men are 4.6 times more likely to be diagnosed with mesothelioma because of the occupational link, and the majority (95%) of patients with this type of cancer are Caucasian.

Age is also significant in the risk of developing mesothelioma, with the risk of developing the disease being ten times higher for people who are aged 60 and above, as compared to people younger than 40.

Mesothelioma Lawyer Bryan TX

If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, please contact us today to discuss your options.  You may be entitled to financial compensation to help provide your family with financial security in the future.  Operators are standing by.  Call now.  Toll Free 1-866-777-2557.

mesothelioma lawsuit after death
mesothelioma cancer
asbestos lawsuit
asbestos lawyers
asbestos law firm
mesothelioma veterans
mesothelioma lawyer near me
lung cancer asbestos
asbestos trust fund